Whether you are a first home buyer or investor your conveyancing matter is in the best hands. We speak your ‘language’. Our job and our goal, is to ensure the conveyancing transaction is effected as smoothly as possible, making your experience stress free. Should you be a first time purchaser, we will give you as many helpful hints as we can and the best conveyancing advice, making the “process” less daunting. The first step in the process is obtaining a copy of the Contract from the Agent or the Vendor.
- Review your contracts and advise you on the terms and conditions. We understand that you may look at several properties before you make a commitment and this is why we are happy to advise you on an unlimited number of contracts free of charge
- We will alert you of any dangers and even negotiate changes for your benefit. Once you have negotiated the price we will then assist you in obtaining the necessary inspection reports and advise you to finalise your finance arrangements if applicable.
- The next step is to “exchange” contracts. This is when you and the vendor becomes “bound” to complete the transaction. We will advise you on the best way to exchange contracts.
- From exchange to settlement, we will guide you through the legal process, let you know what you need to do and when it needs to be done. We will also conduct all relevant searches to ensure you receive a good title. These will include Water Rates Certificate, Council Rates Certificate, Land Tax Certificate and a final search.
- Liaise with the Real Estate Agents, the vendor’s solicitor/conveyancer and your Lender to make arrangements for settlement.
- Prepare settlement figures and forward them to you for your approval
- Organise and attend settlement
- Advise you that settlement has been completed and you can now collect your keys from the agent!
“Maha Machado from Strictly Conveyancing went above and beyond our expectations even as far as responding to emails on weekends and calling real estate agents on our behalf to obtain information critical to our decision making. During the negotiation phase / cooling off period, Maha certainly didn’t hold back and pushed the vendor and their solicitor hard to get the best possible result for us, not just financially but also logistically as well. Her attention to detail and knowledge and persistence certainly gets very positive results.
Engaging Maha is, without doubt, one of the best decisions we have made and we are confident we’ll be using her professional services again. We will not hesitate in recommending her to our immediate family, close friends and colleagues who require conveyancing.”
Peter and Nancy